The City Clerk is the Custodian of Records for the City. Public records include ordinances, resolutions, minutes of the City Council, agreements, election-related documents, campaign filings, statements of economic interests, and many others. 

How to Request Public Records

In order to facilitate processing, it is recommended that requests be submitted in writing. If you would like to request a copy of public records, complete a Public Records Request Form.  Please include your phone number, and contact information on all requests and return to:
Corcoran City Hall
Attn: City Clerk
832 Whitley Avenue 
Corcoran, CA 93212
559-992-2151 extension 235
559-992-2775 FAX

Requests for easily identifiable public documents may be made in person.  More complex document requests may take longer.  The City has ten calendar days to respond and will advise the requestor, in writing, as to the availability of those records for inspection or photocopying.  

Copy charges apply to all copies made available. The charge for copying state-mandated filings (i.e. campaign contribution statements, and statements of economic interests) is ten cents per page.  Current city charges apply on all other requested copies.  Some documents may be sent electronically at no charge.